Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm back....no really, I am...

Ay dios mio! My life has been a whirlwind adventure since the beginning of June. I have done tons on chillaxing (thats chilling & relaxing for all the uncool people, lol), lots of traveling and overall enjoying of life. I've been to Chicago twice, Marshall a couple of times, Houston, New Orleans and Atlanta...i've really had a blast!

As far as work goes, the summer is our time to really get revamped and re-energized for the next school year. The high school students really wear us out! We went to Chicago last week for our national meeting and it was an awesome opportunity to meet with other presenters from all over the U.S. Tons of fun, laughter, awards, learning and FOOD. And guess who was voted "Best Presenter in Texas"...............ME!!!!!! I was so stoked that my team felt I gave the best presentation...I'm the bomb, I know! LOL! I love my job!

On to my beautiful surprise...I met a super great guy in Atlanta. It was totally unexpected but he really is amazing...so far. He's from Jamaica and has the best Brooklyn, New York accent known to mankind. :-) Hopefully, he will hang around for a while...

Ryann Jade has been in heaven this summer since she got to spend lots of time at her "country cottage" aka Granny's house in Marshall. She got to swim, stay up all night and eat all the chocolate donuts and chocolate milk her little heart desired. She's back to the real world and now claims she hates school...lol!!!

Ok, so I don't want to bore everyone with my super long catch-up post so I will end it now. Here are some photos from my crazy, fun summer!

My baby is ready for the pool...



Getting her caricature done at the Houston Aquarium...



At my friends birthday party


My little sis celebrating her 21st bday at Gloria's


On Bourbon St. in New Orleans


The gang headed out for one last night on the town in New Orleans...

1 comment:

Shauna said...

omg - you really are back. And I will say this again - you need some more white friends. Helllooooo......... where am I in all these pictures? no where.

Anyhow - I am going to re-add you to my favorites. And I am going to makeover this page because it is not cute anymore.

LOVE YOU!